Remember?

 



Remember?


It was the time of new days. 

A fresh start. 

I limit myself within 

My own circle 

But it all went south 

When I came to know you 


“Hello, can I sit here?” 

The very first words

from me to you. 

And yours were 

just a nod. 


Your nod could’ve not 

meant anything by then. 

But by now 

I think it could’ve meant 

anything as a sign for gals forever. 


I thought 

“Damn! It's going to be difficult” 

But time really surprised me 

because it was really easy with you 


It is easy with you 

Only because it clicked and

we vibed and understood each other 

like no one else 


We were probably like 

a delicate and fierce 

different personalities together


Together we may be different 

But that's what makes us special, 

doesn’t it? 


Our relationship is 

as transparent as water 

and can never be separated 


Separation only makes us 

to mend our bond 

even thicker not slender 


It was the time of new bond 

A forever bond. 

You helped me in many ways 

that you could never think of 

You made me be myself 

And I hope you remember this and me forever.


Will you remember?



- Smithaadithan