I Wonder...

Image Credit: Mohamed Nohassi


I am so sick  

Of being heard things 

Like Alpha and Omega 


Why can Alpha only 

Get to go anywhere, anytime 

With anyone. 

Why not Omega? 

Did they do any harm to you? 

No, right. Then why? 


I wonder when we all 

Consider us as humans 

Why not go with that alone? 

Why must we divide? 


Alpha doesn’t have anything to lose 

But whereas 

Omega has everything to lose 

This is the system they provide

And we all follow it. 


If Alpha loses his manliness

The world  

Doesn’t even give a shit 

But when an omega loses 

The world 

Turns around in a second 

And points them 

With a sign 

“Bitch”.  


If alpha wants something 

Soon or later 

But will 

Surely gets it 

Whereas 

It doesn’t go the same 

For omega 

 

Everything and everyone 

Makes me

Wonder now 

Maybe in this life race 

If I were an alpha

Would I have already reached the end? 


I wonder why 

We divide 

Among ourselves 

See each other like 

Some prey or animals 

Why so? 

When one can say to another 

Be careful 

Don’t go 

Why can’t they say to the other 

Don’t do this 

Never try it 

Is it so sin to ask this? 

Is it so bad to even say it aloud? 

If its so 

Why so? 

Provide an answer. 




Credits: 

Writer - Smithaadithan 

Editor - Varshaa Varathan