Why?!

 

Image credit: Pinterest


So pure outer 

But 

So dark inner 

Met our eyes 

Held our hands

Turned as one our hearts

But was it all just a show 

For fun 


No kidding! 

Thought I was the centre of your world 

But in reality 

I was the centre of your joke! Ha!


Eyes that once met 

Only mine 

Now shone brightly 

Not for me 

But for someone else 


Near me was it 

Hesitated at first was I

Should I take it 

Should I make the step 


Sleeky was the neck 

Before I took the shot 

Now its just torn apart 


Was my 

Eyes blood red 

Cheeks blushed with red blood 

Hands covered in blood 

Knife down in the bloody mess 


Sat was I 

Before you 

Your dead eyes freaked out 

Asked with a pretty smile 

Which you loved once

Tell me why

Why shouldn’t have I done this 

Why shouldn’t I have taken out on you 

When its all you 

Whom I blame 

And the only reason 

I became like this  


Why am I feeling

Something I shouldn't


It's not like 

I miss you

It's not like 

I crazily love you

It's not like 

I want you 

But why do I feel tears

Oh, Wait! 

It’s not tears 

It’s your blood on my face 


My tears for your farewell 

It isn’t worthy 


I am so done 

You are now a past 

Like a shooting star

So shiny and lovely

Yet hard to not crush it

Forever.




Credits:

Writer - Smithaadithan 

Editor - Varshaa Varathan