Can it be 'OUR' not 'YOUR' alone?
Photo by Ed Robertson @ Unsplash
Why does my heart tingle
Why does my heart waver
Why does my heart flutter
Why does my heart weep
Why does my heart rhythm
When I see you
When I think of you
When I want you
So much
But I can't
Just because
I made a stupid mistake
A mistake which can never be
Forgiven
A mistake which I brought it by
Myself
A mistake which I would love to
Take it back
Wish I could reverse it
Wish I could have protected you and me
With my own heart
Why does my heart waver
Why does my heart flutter
Why does my heart weep
Why does my heart rhythm
When I see you
When I think of you
When I want you
So much
But I can't
Just because
I made a stupid mistake
A mistake which can never be
Forgiven
A mistake which I brought it by
Myself
A mistake which I would love to
Take it back
Wish I could reverse it
Wish I could have protected you and me
With my own heart
Do I deserve you?
No
You're just too pure
And
I'm just too dark
You deserve better
But just the thought of you
Holding someone
Makes my heart burn
Of fury and curses
But when your eyes turn
Towards me, it again burns
With love
Are you the one
I wonder
Are you mine
I wonder
Are you even real
I wonder
Because a human can't be
This much perfect
You are so perfect
In everything
But
I'm so not
At anything
Wish I met you
Way long before
So I could take it easy
And make us busy
In forming our own story
But there is no "OUR"
Just "YOUR"
I wish
I just wish
To be as one
To become as one
To make as a one
To lead as a perfect one
Live life as OUR but not just YOUR.
Credits:
Writer - Smithaadithan
Editor - Varshaa Varathan