WHO MADE ME INTO THIS? IT'S YOU!

 



I too know things

That he says 

Which is so awesome

For you guys

But I stay silent 

As I've tried once 

And it ended in vain

As you guys

Considered me as "Small One"

And whom don't know anything

As I was childish 

In your eyes

But remember 

I show my childish 

Only to the close ones

But you guys

Made me hurt 

When I actually spoke out 

Remember one thing 

These things changed me 

Changed into one 

Who keeps things to themselves 

It is not me who wanted 

To be like this 

I am a person

A she-person 

Who cares and loves 

The close ones 

But never shares 

Much of my life 

As you guys 

Made me into this 

Which you may hate 

But you need to bear it 

Still, you guys ask 

Who made you like this 

I say, "It's you"

And you never believed it 

But I know for sure 

That one day you'll know it 

That it was you indeed. 




CREDITS:

IMAGE - Jordon Conner @ unsplash