YOUR EYES ARE MINE
At last, she came into her office room, she saw me with a shocked expression. Oh! How I love that expression.
Even being a psychiatrist and knowing how to deal with everyone, she didn’t know how to deal with me because she feared me which I loved.
She made herself to be calm, and asked me,
“You don’t look good”
How sweet of her to maintain a level with me. I replied,
“I don’t”
“I know. You’re soon to be seen in the jail”
But it’s too boring now.
“I am not here to chit chat. I am here to clear up the mess”
Saw her feared green eyes which were like glittering in my eyes alone and said to take it.
“What?”
She said.
I smirked as I got up and said in a sarcastic way,
“Oh! Don’t worry. It’ll all be clear once I am done here”
“You seem to lost your mind if you think that you could get away from this issue”
Oh! That’s a point but I think it’s time over for you. I thought as I cupped her cheeks with my gloves and smiled crazily at her as she didn’t know what she brought to herself. I pity her.
“Well, I didn’t ask your concern nor to peek at my life. You should have stayed low. But what could you do, curiosity grew over your sane thoughts”
I said as I got the small yet sharp hidden knife from my fingers to her throat and cut it slowly, led her to bleed and cleared off before anyone could spot me.
The next day news went viral, a famous psychiatrist murdered brutally with her eyes gone.
*******
A FEW MONTHS EARLIER...
I visited the graveyard and kept a flower as I looked on the stones of my parents, they didn’t take part much in my life. They left me before I could remember them clearly.
I was left alone but there came my uncle. He raised me, taught me how to defend as I was fragile those days.
When I went back to my home, I came to notice that there was a new neighbour on our street. We introduced ourselves to each other and soon became close friends.
Something has always triggered me to go along with the flow until I fell in love with his eyes. I wanted him to look at me alone. I was going crazy over him.
We were in a relationship but when he wanted to take the next step, I didn’t allow it as I came to realize that I only fell for his eyes but nothing more than that.
After knowing this, he stopped seeing me which made me furious. I couldn’t take it in. I can’t lose it for anyone. So, I decided to take it only for me.
I lost it, I know but craziness is so crazy that I love to do it and I will go to any extent to make as mine the things that please me.
When I was taking my things from him, my uncle interfered and said that he’s going to let me go to some insane place which I didn’t like.
For what he came across about me and threatened to throw me over someplace made me find my fury the best.
Cracked a crazy smile at my uncle as I plucked out those blue eyes from my boyfriend and said,
“You’re in no place to throw me anywhere you want. And there’s no forgiveness to the things you have done to me during my childhood. BECAUSE OF YOU, I AM HERE LIKE THIS. You made me look at these things. You loved it didn’t you? Making me suffer was such a delight to you, isn’t it?”
My uncle was shocked to hear these things. I knew it wasn’t him who showed me these, it was my dad. My parents were crazy over each other, but mom didn’t know at first what dad was after to me, my eyes. After knowing, she hit him, he hit her. Both died.
If only, only if my uncle didn’t take me in with him and let me die, I wouldn’t be here like this. I blame him at the same time I love him because I get to see these wonderful things and take it and feel it gradually which is considered as crazy by others.
I took the same knife which I used to kill my boyfriend towards my uncle. He was afraid of me, it’s all clearly shown in his eyes.
Oh! Man! How I love this expression. Your eyes are mine only.
I neared him before he could get away and made him reach my parents.
I found myself to find ecstasy in collecting eyes which pleased me. And I never forget to cleanse the place after I got my things. I never made a single mistake to get caught, though I feel like I want to be searched.
Once I met a young lady. I admired her works and skills. She was working for me. But from the day I got to see her eyes, I felt the need in me to have it before anyone does.
As she was one of my employees and hard to mingle with, I had to stay low until she felt close enough with me to share anything.
When my business went high, I threw a party at one of my places which is secluded from town or lots of people nearby the forest.
Everyone attended it.
As like a cat, I mesmerized her into my talks and led her to a separate room where we only were there. To my surprise, she seemed to be sane even when she clearly was drunk.
Ah! I love her EYES. I showed her a place to sit up as she wasn’t that stable.
I went near to a showcase where I hid my knife.
But all of a sudden the door opened and there stood a woman who had so much attitude and whom I hated to death just because she caught the full attention from my prey and took her away from me.
Even though they went out together and stuck together. I never left my eyes out of her. I kept on looking over her only.
But like adding more fuel to my irritation a man kept on watching me. Gradually people started to leave off. And when I came face to face with that man, to my surprise his eyes melted me. I felt the same need once I had.
I made him follow me through the woods to a nearby cabin which was mine. I knew what he wanted but such a pity that he won’t get whatever he’s in search of but I could get my needs fulfilled.
In the cabin when he was about to make a move I pushed him to the wall which made him slip and fall and I gave him a smile as I blindfolded him. He didn’t budge, he was very obedient and craved for me to do.
I took my small sharp knife and stabbed him. Made him not to move and scream. And then I took off the fold and slowly and gently carved around his eyes and took it out genuinely as it was precious to me.
I laughed at the eyes which I held in my hand and felt some calm. After that, I killed him and made sure to push it off into a dug place without any evidence.
I went out to take fresh air and wash off my hands but I think today is my lucky day as I saw my prey which I lost to a woman, both heading over to my cabin.
Within minutes I knew for sure that they would come out and scream. And as I expected, they did. I didn’t yet cleanse but they went on to look into it.
As they both yelled and ran, I made my choice. To chase my prey first. I chased her, as she was in her fear she didn’t know that I followed her.
I calmed at her first and slowly slid my small knife into her throat and Damn! It felt really good when I removed her eyes.
When I heard the steps of her friend nearing here as she yelled,
“Stephenie!”
I took my leave and hid. She was scared to death seeing her friend or maybe beloved like this. Her cry and her fright, Ah! I felt ecstasy. I was in heaven.
When I was immersed in the feeling, she ran. I chose to chase her but when she reached the lights and the house. I left her.
I cleaned everything and returned to the party and found that some were there but not her. I searched for her and then when I heard the start of an engine I rushed to the gate and saw her leaving with the same fright in her eyes which looked at me and feared me a lot. And I just LOVE IT.
I made up my mind to meet her tomorrow to give her a pleasing for me yet a fearful sleep for her.
The next day, I got information about her and I knew for sure that she saw me then in that situation in the woods.
I looked over for her but it was difficult to catch even a glimpse of her as she knew how to hide from one. But I hate hide and seek.
Before I confronted her, I heard the news that the police were in search of the killer, Ooh! They even named me “Eye Killer”. Funny how they pick a random name.
I went to her office room as a patient. She was a psychiatrist, her name was Laura. When she saw me, I saw her fear in her eyes. Loved it.
Tackled to kill her and move off.
The police never found me, they forged to put a man in the jail saying it was me. I hate it when people say things as if they knew me. People like this… could never guess who I am really. It’s really insane when one tries to say that they know me where in reality they don’t and it pisses me off.
After that, I never felt the urge to have anyone’s eyes.
But that was only until when I saw a man who approached me, he had great eyes. I maintained a smile on my face which could have been a charm for him but deep inside I knew that it was a devil smile.
I think I am in love with him but ONLY FOR HIS EYES.