RED LIPS OF HERS




“I’ve seen her in a shooting. Damn! She was gorgeous”


“But you just saw her lips”


“Don’t say ‘JUST’. But I don’t get why they keep her secretive”


She  interrupted them by saying,

“Maybe she needs some normal life. Well, see you guys later”


After she went away from them. 


“It’s her birthday tomorrow. Don’t forget it while drowning into fantasies of that ‘LIP GIRL’”


He pouted at her.


****


Next day, she was very surprised.


As she gathered the gifts that she got and went to her room, she took a peek at him.


He saw the chair where she sat before and sighed as if he has been waiting long for her return. 


They two had a close friendship until their own hearts started to flutter with each other’s presence.


****


She checked the gift he gave, it was red lipstick. She knew how much he loves that colour and how many times she had mentioned to him about having perfect coloured lipstick for her. 


****


She came out with her lips being painted in red colour.


Her eyes saw his eyes.


Thoughts flooded in both of their minds.


She thought, 

“Am I looking awkward?”


He thought,

“Damn! She’s gorgeous”


“Should I just ask him?”


“What shall I say to her?”


“Okay! The wait is over. I should go to him”


“Fine! Waited long enough. I must go to her”


“OMG! He’s heading here”


“OMG! She’s heading here”


They stood close to each other. 


He said, “It was you the ‘LIP GIRL’”


She chuckled as she tucked her hair. 


He asked,

“May I have the permission to have that lips of yours and you too forever with me?”


She pulled him to her and smirked, then gave a deep longing kiss with her red lips of hers. 




CREDIT:
IMAGE - INA GARBÉ @ unsplash