MY MAGICAL WORLD


"Come with me, I know that you wanna see the Magical World and also you gotta help us to stop that witch"

"But why me?"

"You're the one who could stop her, our world depends on you"

"How can you believe me?"      

"We know you and so we believe you"       

"hmm..."       

"Ok then you got your answers for now, so just shut for minutes and then you can ask whatever you want. Got it?"

"Yeah"

"Follow me"






 I'm Laura, watch so many fiction movies and read too. Also once I had pleaded to god to make those magic true but already knew that it’s silly. Then had a dream-like someone's asking me to help their world and then I got into adventure, woah! will it ever happen in real life? This question kept on coming to me every day, every minute.

            ‎
One day while I was going to school, I saw a weird old man or more like a crazy old man wearing ragged clothes, he had some beard too and he was just staring at me. When returning too, I saw the same old crazy man, he rushed towards me and said to help him but I just ignored him. 


Next day, he wasn't there, felt relieved and at school, they announced a tour. At home, just asked my parents and they let me go. It was so easy to get permission from them. The day after, at the school met up with my best friend Alice, she too loves fictions and prays to god to make it real. 


When we're just walking through the corridor, it was so quiet until she spoke up to me,

"Hey how the hell can your parents let you go that easily"

"Don't know and I can see that you got a rough day yesterday with your parents"

"Yeah within making them accepting, I was already dead"

"But however it ended in a good way"

"Yep, you're right"

Then we just had a girl talks for minutes and then returned to our classes. While returning home, I just asked Alice,

“Can we go together, today?"

‎"Oh! darling I too wish to but got gymnastics practice plus you know about Professor Naiel he'll kill me if I didn't show up"

"Yeah, ok then catch with you later"

Alice just winked at me and also gave a smile and returned to her practice.

When I got home, it was almost night, near the entrance door, the same old crazy man's ragged clothes were there. It looked so nasty and like ew... I just took it by a stick and while I was gonna put it in the bin, a boy came in a flash near me and took the clothes from me. He was so cute and adorable, was wearing a black t-shirt with blue jeans. I just went unconscious, flirted and adored him. It was so silent, he just stared at me for like minutes until I came conscious and broke off the silence.            

‎"Woah! Are you gonna wear that?"

"Yes, have a problem?"

‎"No"

"You just flirted and adored me until you spoke to me, am I right?"

"What?!" (how the hell did he know it?)

‎"I can read people's mind. So, be careful with what you're thinking while I'm here"

"Oh! ok!" (i just can't believe him)

‎"If you can't believe, I can show you..."

‎"No, thanks. I do believe it now"

"Oh! that's great then. I'll catch with you later"

‎(But I won't)

"Oh! you'll"

‎(Arghh!)

He just smiled and... VANISHED INTO THE AIR! What the hell had just happened here?!

           
I need to speak to Alice, right now. I rushed into the house, thinking about this. While I was gonna open my room door, my mom asked me  

"Oh! Laura, my sweetheart come down for dinner"

"Uh... no mom. Not feeling hungry"

"Oh! ok. That's unusual"

I just slammed the door behind my back and called up Alice and told her everything. She didn't believe the vanishing part alone but she did believe that I had met a cute boy.

"Ah! Alice, come on. I just saw him vanishing into the air."

"Laura, just don't give a deep thought about it. We have a tour tomorrow, heard me?"

"Yes"

"Then just forget everything and get excited about tomorrow"

"Hmm...I'll try"

"Yay! Now that's my girl"

‎Then just said night and hung up. I didn't have a good night, just rolled and rolled and thinking over and over about it.


Next day morning, I just rushed all over the home and got ready. Just when I slam the entrance door, Alice called me up and said there's a very important mission for me today. When I was running to get to my school as soon as fast, I saw him, the same cute and adorable boy. He was leaning against a lamppost and smiled at me. I just ignored his smile and got to my school.

 
There Alice came up to me and gave a letter and said

‎"This isn't for you. It's for Ron, you know he's my crush for long years"

‎"Yeah, but.."

‎"You gotta give it, I believe in you. You know how I mess it up when I want to talk to him"

Ok! that's awkward now if I give this to Ron, what would he think of me, he's a good friend to me. Even though I pity Alice, so gotta give him.


When we arrived at our spot. Alice, Me, Ron, Chris, Jacob, and Emily just hang out. At the evening, I met up with Ron alone in a coffee shop. We just chatted for like hours and then, at last, I gave the letter to him. He looked at it and smiled at me and returned it to me.

"I'm sorry Laura but I don't love Alice. If she thought like that means, say that I'm sorry and also there's one more thing..."

‎"..."

‎"Uh...Laura, when I first met you, you're just a friend to me but when I came to know you better, I just fell for you"

"No..."  

‎"I love you, Laura"

"No, No, no… I… I'm sorry Ron but I can't. I didn't see you nor thought of you even for a second like that"

"But think about it now Laura"

‎"I think, I have to leave now."

‎"LAURA! Wait up"

I just didn't give any response nor look back, just rushed to my room and then told Alice everything. She cried on my lap and I comforted her.


After a few days, the tour's over. This was an awful tour I ever had and Alice too. I never saw her like this so dull and sad. It makes me depressed.


Then after a few days of having school, made Alice comfortable and bring up her again and of course me too. But one thing was bugging me that's, after that incident Ron never spoke to us. But I gotta let it go, after all its a mess, just don't wanna dig it up again.


One day at night, I had a dream like I'm meeting up with the boy, the one who was so damn cute and adorable but he was having a knife which was covered with blood and that too it's my blood, he stabbed me in my chest. He's chasing me to kill. All of a sudden I woke up from that nightmare and gone down to the kitchen to grab some water. While I was returning to my room I heard a strange noise coming over from our backyard. So just took a look at the backyard through the window and there I saw Ron waiting. I rushed down to the backyard and then when I got near Ron, it wasn't Ron. 


It's the boy, I was gonna scream but I can't, my voice isn't coming out and also I'm stuck my leg isn't moving too. I was so afraid that he's gonna kill me, so just closed my eyes and thought please don't kill me. There was a sudden silence and when I opened eyes he just looked at me and said,

"What? Hell, no. I won't kill you"

‎He just murmured something and my voice came, also I can feel my leg.

He just smiled and let me a hand and said,

‎"Come with me, I know that you wanna see the Magical World and also you gotta help us to stop that witch"

"But why me?"
 
"You're the one who could stop her, our world depends on you"

"How can you believe me?"

"We know about you and so do we believe in you"

"Hmm..." 

"Ok then you got your answers for now, so just shut for minutes and then you can ask whatever you want. Got it?"

"Yeah"     

"Follow me"

‎As he said, I followed him. He led me to a door which was behind our backyard, it was beautiful. He let it open, it was pitch dark inside. I said,   ‎

"I don't wanna go inside"

"It's okay! I'm here, right next to you, come on"

He just grabbed one of my hands and led the way. We're walking for like an hour but nothing seems to be changed, I thought but I saw a great sunshine and when I closed my eyes and opened, we're in the world of magic!

I looked back and there was a tunnel through that led us here. ‎

"Well, I didn't get your name until now?"

"It's Zen "

‎"Laura"

‎"I know about you"

"Yeah silly me"    

‎A horse, which was white in colour and looked so beautiful came near Zen and he just petted it and said,

‎"He's just 6 years old but he can run fast than you can imagine. He'll take us to the Queen"

"He's looking gorgeous"

"Yeah"

‎Then we two rode to the kingdom and one guard there at the entrance stopped us and said,

‎"The queen ordered me to pass on this message to you, that's you can't visit the queen until she's ready"

"Ok!"   ‎

Zen just turned back and got us into a place where everyone would practice for fighting. We just gave the horse to a man who seemed to be very close to Zen.

Zen,
"Hey Laura, you gotta train"

‎"What? But how?”

"I'll teach you and catch this"  ‎

He threw a sword towards me and I got it and he trained me, almost at night, he just escorted me to my home.  ‎

This was going for long months, like almost for 6 to 9 months and then only or finally I could meet up with the queen. Tomorrow is that day!


Next day after returning home, I just refreshed and dressed nicely and went to the backyard, opened the door, went through it to the magical world, saying to my mom that I'm going to my friend's house.

 
There Zen looked at me like he was seeing me for the first time. Then after a few seconds, he rode me to the kingdom and left.
   ‎

I came through the kingdom's door, which was so big and slightly difficult to comment about it. Inside every and each corner were carved so beautifully, everything's so shiny and it seems to be alive. Straight next to me, the queen was standing. She wore a gorgeous golden dress which is perfectly fitted for her and she doesn't seem to be good looking. She greeted me very gladly and we had a royal dinner. Then after it, she asked me to follow her and gave me a dagger, one bitter drink, and at last, she kept her hand on my head and spelt some magic.

‎"This is all for your own protection. That's a very special dagger and also hope you will win against that witch tomorrow"

"Sure"

We smiled at each other and talked like we were so close friends.

Then I came out of the kingdom and roamed and after a few hours met up with Zen. 

He was surprised to see me this late in here, he asked

"Hey Laura, thought you were gone"

"Nope, not yet"

‎"Yeah! So wanna see the special things of our world"

"I would love to"

"That's great"  

‎He showed so many things and everything was so beautiful. And at last, when I was gonna go to my home, he said,
"So, tomorrow is your day"

"Yeah!"

‎"Well, but be careful"

‎"I will"

‎He just smiled and came close to me but hesitated for a moment and he just backed off. We just glared at each other.

When I was home, I felt like "tomorrow is my day". I don't know how but I never felt fear, I was brave enough to be excited. 


Next day I just finished my school and refreshed and showed up to their world.

It looks like the war has already begun. Zen showed me the way to the witch and I followed the way and it led me to an abandoned mansion. 

In the upstairs there was the witch, I saw her when she was near the window and when I got near the mansion. She alarmed her soldiers and to be honest her men were so weak, I defeated them by some spells which I had learned and used my special dagger too. 

The blood spilled all over my face and body. The dagger was also covered with blood. I just entered the mansion and hurried to the upstairs. And spelled so many powerful magic words, she said,
"There's more than you can think"       ‎

"What is more?"

"Like me, witches"

"Whom do you all work for?"

She laughed at me and said,

"Your highness"

"WHAT!?"

‎"Yes, she's the one"   

‎"But why?"

‎"She won't kill anyone until they're the most powerful and precious, I think that it's you"

"Why does she wanna kill me?"

"hahaha... its so simple, when you're dead your powers will be transferred to her and she becomes the most powerful"

‎"Is this all for withstanding her queen position"

‎"Yes..."

As soon as I got information, I stabbed the dagger in her throat. She choked for seconds and died. After that second Iwas fainted.

When i got up, I was in my room in the kingdom. Somehow I sneaked out from my room and got into Zen's room. Seeing me entering, Zen just hugged me tightly and then said,

‎"You gotta leave from here Laura as fast as you can but don't return never"

"You too heard about the queen, huh?"

‎"Yes, now we gotta be fast"    ‎

"How can i sneak out from here"

‎"I know a way, come"

I just followed Zen and we got as far as possible from the kingdom and when we reached the way to my home, I just let one of my hand to Zen and said,

"Come with me, it'll be safe there"

‎"I know but you just can't trust me there in your world"

‎"Why not?"

‎"I'm cursed Laura, in here I'm me but in your world I can't be myself, the queen controls me. I don't want you to get hurt and by the way she'll be here at anytime you gotta go"

‎"Thank you for everything, Zen"


‎He just smiled and patted on my shoulder and gave me a boost. While I was going into the tunnel, I heard screaming of Zen and then the queen said,

"LAURA! I'll come in search for you"


Atlast when I reached home, the door vanished and I was depressed. ‎Just was about to call Alice but she won't believe it, so just left the thought of calling her.

‎Had an usual school day. While I was returning home, I saw the same old crazy man staring at me. I just got up myself to walk towards him and when I was about to ask him about the queen, he vanished just like that.
    ‎

I was standing on the bridge, thinking of Zen and the Queen. Suddenly a hand came over my shoulder, I was shocked. When I turned over, it was my friends, we hung out and at last we saw the sunset. It was so beautiful. Had a thought, 

'Well, whatever it is, the past is past. I'm never gonna think about it anymore. I had enough of these. Let's just get some happiness with my real life. If any problem comes up, I'll face it without a second thought'

 
I just smiled at my friends and the sunset and suddenly I felt so like fainting and then I fell down, can't open my eyes. Feel like I'm fading away from… from where?

      

            
‎[ALARM RINGING] I got up, refreshed and went to the campus. Thought it was all a dream until I saw Zen waiting ahead for me. He saw me with his piercing red eyes as he smirked with a dagger in his hands and there was a shadow behind him which also smirked at me, it was the QUEEN.




CREDIT: 
IMAGE - ELIAS @ unsplash