IS THIS LOVE I FEEL OR NOT?





First I watched you 

You weren't looking at me 

Heard many things about you 

Both good and bad


Second time I saw you 

Surprises! You saw me too

When and all I saw you 

You didn't but sometimes you did


First time I saw your smile

Which was for me alone

I was in heaven

Even though I've heard many things about you

I felt like I never knew you


Naturally we were drawn to each other 

No matter what others thought

Our eyes locked at each other

Texted each other every time

Never went out of sight 


We were like shadows 

To each other 

So that we can't be 

Teared apart 

So that we could 

Give strength to each other 


Situations popped up 

Our caring for each 

Never went out of sight 

But our eyes stopped to stare 

Texts were no more to be seen


Once shadows, now 

We are clouds

Easily parted but our 

Strength was there in us


Never did I knew 

What I felt those days 

Yet it was the most enthusiastic days 

Of life


It will be hurting to part 

But who would have thought 

That one whom you care will care back 

But never was destined to be

Together.






Credit:

Image - Nicola Fioravanti @ unsplash