I JUST WANNA SLEEP
The waves of the water were so awesome and so good to hear, it brought back my old memories which I had with my parents. The cold breeze was making me feel comfortable. When the wind slightly raised its speed, my hair, which was done as a ponytail, gradually started to flow towards the side of the wind. I don't know why I ended up here of all places but I love it.
The full moon was so bright and lovely but it was all alone, there were no stars not even clouds, it felt like it was as lonely as me, I thought I could only fill its loneliness with happiness.
Slowly I came near the water. The water was as cold as ice. No matter what it makes me feel, I don't care, so I gently bent down and got my hands full of water and refreshed my face. I walked deeper and kept my every step as soft as it wouldn't hurt the water.
Oh! I can hear someone behind me calling my name but why don't they come up here. Is it dangerous? Is it not that nice? Or is it that cold?
Oh! I'm gonna lose myself in my thoughts again. No, I don't wanna, so let's leave it there.
The more I walked deeper and deeper, the cold water also raised higher and higher. I could feel the cold slightly now, but at first, it was so damn cold as if I would dare to go into it.
It's lovely, nice to leave everyone behind and be gone peacefully, I will be without any problems. I was in the deep sea, I never wanted to do this but I need to do it for the sake of living a peaceful life. I closed my eyes slowly and started to go to deep sleep. Suddenly I can feel a hand grabbing my hand, seriously out of nowhere!
Ah! I could feel the warmth now, is it not just fair to leave me alone to go to sleep? But when I opened my eyes, I saw my hand itself grabbing the other hand of mine and also for the surprise I was still in the deep sea. Everyone out there called out my name but no, I ain't gonna get out. I leave my home with peace, they also ain't need me anymore. I just wanna sleep, that's it.
Gradually my eyes urged to close and when I did that I couldn't feel my body nor that I did wake up ever after that day!
But I never have ever forgotten about those cold breezes and water which made me damn comfortable and got me out of every tension I had so far.
The full moon was so bright and lovely but it was all alone, there were no stars not even clouds, it felt like it was as lonely as me, I thought I could only fill its loneliness with happiness.
Slowly I came near the water. The water was as cold as ice. No matter what it makes me feel, I don't care, so I gently bent down and got my hands full of water and refreshed my face. I walked deeper and kept my every step as soft as it wouldn't hurt the water.
Oh! I can hear someone behind me calling my name but why don't they come up here. Is it dangerous? Is it not that nice? Or is it that cold?
Oh! I'm gonna lose myself in my thoughts again. No, I don't wanna, so let's leave it there.
The more I walked deeper and deeper, the cold water also raised higher and higher. I could feel the cold slightly now, but at first, it was so damn cold as if I would dare to go into it.
It's lovely, nice to leave everyone behind and be gone peacefully, I will be without any problems. I was in the deep sea, I never wanted to do this but I need to do it for the sake of living a peaceful life. I closed my eyes slowly and started to go to deep sleep. Suddenly I can feel a hand grabbing my hand, seriously out of nowhere!
Ah! I could feel the warmth now, is it not just fair to leave me alone to go to sleep? But when I opened my eyes, I saw my hand itself grabbing the other hand of mine and also for the surprise I was still in the deep sea. Everyone out there called out my name but no, I ain't gonna get out. I leave my home with peace, they also ain't need me anymore. I just wanna sleep, that's it.
Gradually my eyes urged to close and when I did that I couldn't feel my body nor that I did wake up ever after that day!
But I never have ever forgotten about those cold breezes and water which made me damn comfortable and got me out of every tension I had so far.
CREDIT:
IMAGE - Conrad Ziebland @ unsplash