INFINITY




My body feels so heavy, my chest hurts so much, could barely breathe. When I opened my eyes, I was in the deep-sea.

                              

Yeah! now I can remember, I was on a tour with my friends. I can't swim. But I have told my friends that I know swimming for the fear of being criticized for not knowing how to swim. Little did I know that this could lead to my death. My friends pushed me into the sea, to see how would I swim. This small conversation between me and my friends just messed up my life!

 

I was drowning. When I opened my eyes, the sunlight came through the sea-water. It was like I'm holding the sun rays...Oops! drank some sea-water. It's so salty. Something with a full-speed crossed me, without being able to resist the speed my body moved backwards and I was hit by the sharp edge of a rock. Closed my eyes. Now for sure, I knew that I'm gonna die within seconds.


When I opened my eyes it was so dark, I thought I was in hell. I saw a tiny bright light coming over me. When it almost near me, I can't look at it cause' of its brightness. So I closed my eyes with my palms and then when I opened them, I saw a mirror with no starting and ending and the light spread everywhere. It was parallel to each other and made a way in the middle. I saw the mirror of my left side, it was showing a girl all alone in the dark with a sad look. I felt so sorry for her and pitied her. Then to the other side, it showed the same girl but she was having fun with her friends and she looked so happy. The life she had made me jealous. I took a step forward towards that mirror and tried to touch it but someone from there grasped my arm and pulled me inside. When I went inside, I saw a bright yellow light. It was like the fire. It made a way for me I followed it but I didn't care where the way would lead to. My only thoughts were to follow the light. Then it showed me a door which was beautifully carved with so many designs. I opened the door. Then it was blank, I couldn't remember anything.


 (sound of a baby crying) Nurse, "You're lucky! As you wished you have a baby girl".




Credits:

Photo by Diogo Sousa on Unsplash