A DEVIL'S FIRST LOVE
However, she has more powers, so made me one of her protectors.
Now she's the reason who made me fall and get hurt like this, she said,
"I'll get to you soon but for now I leave you because I don't wanna make you hurt anymore, they're coming I gotta go. And be careful, my darling".
She had some problems with other higher-level devil's and so she's running off now. I thought this for the best, I gotta hide somewhere she couldn't find me, then I'll be free and safe. But I can't even move, it hurts so damn much. I cried for help but none came up, in a temper I shouted. Then one girl helped me out.
TARA'S P.O.V
I can't stand it, got out and breathed in the fresh air. But the thing is when I see him, I have a feeling like I had met him before. Also, my staff had put me in charge of taking care of him. A few days later, he was discharged and I asked him,
"Have we met before, anywhere?""That's impossible, we haven't"
He smiled and went out. But he was there for me every evening, doing dinner and cleaning the home. I don't know how he found my house and didn't care.
Started to feel like being interested to know about him. Once I asked why would he care this much to do for me, he said,
It seemed like so gentle but I can't keep him anymore because if I do there will be an increase in my rent. So I got him away but he keeps on coming, can't do anything, so just kept him. One day I asked his name, he just came up near me and kept his palms in my cheeks and asked,
"Do you really wanna know about me? It could be dangerous"
I smiled and said,
"It's okay, I wanna know"
"You asked for it"
He just waved his hand in the air and there was the fire which looked so beautiful and magical, he was holding it and said to take a look closer to it.
I saw his life and came to know that he's a devil through it and then got a step back from him. He laughed and said,
"Don't worry I won't do anything until you do anything to me, got it"
I just nodded like a doll and only then did I said okay.
Soon we got to know about each other and also I'm not afraid of him anymore.
NAROL'S P.OV
I'm the devil, Narol. Recently I met up with my master secretly, she begged me to come with her but I denied her.
I got this guts because she's nothing now, all her powers were drained. So now she wants me to get her powers again but I'm not gonna let her get it, she can't even get near me. If she did, I'll burn her off.
While I was asleep, there was a sound, I got up and saw, Tara was missing!
"Oh! That little girl! Wait, my guards are getting her"